PAT-Krüger Systems BV is specialized in safety and control systems for heavy lifting and hoisting equipment in harsh environments.
To expand our field service team, we are looking for:
Field Service Engineer
After internal training, you will be responsible for installing and commissioning nuisance protection systems and control equipment, as well as providing service to these systems. In addition, you supervise inspections by various authorities and you also support the service personnel of our tasks in solving malfunctions. Working area largely within the Benelux, but also outside of it if desired.
- An education MTS electronics or electrical engineering, MBO Level 4 Mechatronics or demonstrable implementation
- Preferably you have experience as a field service technician
- You have a feel for mechanics and hydraulics.
- You are fluent in English language. German, French and Spanish are one more.
- You are prepared to perform work abroad.
- You are in possession of driving license B and preferably also E
- You like to solve problems.
- A challenging job for a field service engineer who likes variety
- Salary and fringe benefits in accordance with the position, including a service car.
If you are interested, please send your application within 14 days to:
PAT-Krüger Systems BV
5234 GD’s Hertogenbosch
Your application will be in-depth. Acquisition based on this ad is not appreciated.